- CDBG PY2019
- 2022 Agendas
- 2021 Agendas
- 2020 Agendas
- 2019 Agendas
- 2022 Minutes
- 2021 Minutes
- 2020 Minutes
- 2019 Minutes
- 2018 Minutes
- 2017 Minutes
- 2016 Minutes
- Meeting Agendas
- Meeting Minutes prior to 2016
- 2014 Comp Plan
- Ft Getty Master Plan
- Bike Path Committee
- 2022 BPC Minutes
- Affordable Housing Committee
- 2022 AHC Minutes
- 91 Carr Lane Master Plan Comp Permit Application 3-21-22 (updated abutters)
- 91 Carr Lane Pre Application Package 2.22.22
- Final Report - Public Art
- Jamestown Natural Hazard Mitigation Plan(01162017) (2)
- Housing Innovation Award 2017
- Housing Innovation Award
- 2004 PARKING PLAN Complete
Anchoring in Jamestown Waters
Overnight anchorage is permitted in Jamestown waters with a limit of THREE (3) nights.
Please register with the Harbor by using the link below.
Crews may go ashore, but be available to tend to their vessel.
No anchoring of any kind is permitted in any conservation area.
Register here: Anchoring Registration
Harbor Management Ordinance, Section 78-27:
(g) Anchoring. Vessels shall not anchor or raft in a location that interferes with a moored vessel. The harbormaster may direct a vessel to move or relocate.
(1) Overnight anchoring is permitted in all town waters, except conservation zones, on a space available basis. The crew may go ashore, but shall not leave the area. They shall be available to tend to the vessel in the event of heavy weather. It shall be the anchored vessel's responsibility to remain clear of all moored vessels. No vessel shall be anchored more than three days without the permission of the harbormaster. No anchoring of any kind is permitted in Conservation Zones.