The Jamestown Police Department will make every effort to check your home’s security while you are away for the season or vacation. To request such a service, please complete the Home Security Check Request Form and return it to the police station.
We remind you that for your safety, you should do the following before leaving your home:
- Be sure to lock all doors
- Use a timer for lights both inside and outside your home.
- Have a trusted friend or neighbor check your home periodically
- Arrange to suspend mail and newspaper delivery
- Use the alarm system if you have one.
- Do not schedule service/repair calls while you are away.
Sergeant Mark Esposito is available to assist residents with home safety evaluations. Please contact them directly to arrange for this service.