- Water and Sewer Agenda 03-02-15
- Water and Sewer Agenda 04-06-15
- Water and Sewer Agenda 05-04-15
- Water and Sewer Agenda 06-08-15
- Water and Sewer agenda 06-22-2015
- Water and Sewer 070615 agenda
- Water and Sewer agenda 08-03-15
- 09-08-2015 Water and Sewer Agenda
- 10-5-2015 water and sewer agenda
- 11-2-2015 water and sewer agenda
- 12-7-2015 Water and Sewer agenda
- Water and Sewer Agenda 01-26-2015
- Water and Sewer agenda 02-02-2015
- Water and Sewer Agenda 02-11-15
Jamestown Town Council
Elected in 2018
|53 Conanicus Ave.||
|Mary E. Meagher, Vice President||23 Melrose Ave.||
|Nancy A. Beye||54 Clinton Ave.||
|Randall White||14 Westwood Rd.
|William J. Piva, Jr.||105 Hamilton Ave.||
The Town Council shall consist of five members elected from the Town at large, each to serve for a term of two years or until a successor is elected and qualified. The regular election of council members shall be held on the first Tuesday after the first Monday of November in even-numbered years, beginning November 2012. The names of all candidates for Town Council who shall have qualified to appear on the ballot shall be listed under their respective party designations (in the order determined by the board of canvassers by the drawing of lots). Each elector shall vote for no more than five candidates for Town Council, and the five receiving the greatest number of votes shall be declared elected.
All powers of the Town shall be vested in the Town Council except as otherwise provided by the Town Charter or by the constitution and laws of the state. The Town Council shall provide for the exercise thereof and for the performance of all duties and obligations imposed on the Town by law.
Town Council Goals and Objectives 2016-2018 Term
1) To Promote Quality of Life in the Community
2) Ensure Effective and Accountable Town Government
3) Ensure Public Health and Safety
John Murphy, Town Moderator
Peter D. Ruggiero, Town Solicitor
20 Centerville Road, Warwick, RI 02886
Phone (401) 737-8700
Fax (401) 737-0735
Council meeting locations are accessible to the physically challenged. Hearing or speech impaired individuals requiring the services of an interpreter should call the Town Clerk at (401) 423-9800, not less than 3 business days prior to the meeting.