- 01-17-17 minutes
- 03-20-17 minutes
- 02-21-17 minutes
- 04-17-17 minutes
- 05-15-17 minutes
- 06-19-17 Water and Sewer minutes
- 07-17-17 Water and Sewer minutes
- 08-21-17 Water and Sewer minutes
- 09-18-17 Water and Sewer minutes
- 10-16-17 Water and Sewer minutes
- 11-20-17 Water and Sewer minutes
- 12-11-17 Water and Sewer minutes
The Town Water and Sewer Departments are administered, managed and maintained by the Jamestown Public Works Department.
The Town Council sits as the Board of Water and Sewer Commissioners and is responsible for the governance of the municipal water and wastewater systems for the Town of Jamestown. The Board of Water and Sewer Commissioners meets the first Monday of each month. Please see the Board of Water and Sewer Commissioners web page for more information.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please call the Water & Sewer Department at 423-9808 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (Monday through Friday). We will be happy to assist you.
Credit Card Payments
- Can be made online at: www.RIegovernment.com
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
93 Narragansett Ave.
1st Floor Finance Office
Jamestown, RI 02835
Phone (401) 423-9808
Fax (401) 423-7229