- Adopted Water Sewer Shut-off Policy Resolution 121310
- Water Study Committee Report
- Water Regulations Amended May 18 2009
- Consumer Confidance Report 2015
- Notice Water Conservation Measures effective August 16 2016
- Water.sewer rates fy 16.17 adopted 062716
- Notice Water main flushing 2017
- Notice water restrictions june-aug 17
- Consumer Confidance Report 2016
- Water.sewer rates fy 17.18 adopted 061917
- 09-18-17 Water and Sewer minutes
- Town Council.Water and Sewer Agenda 11-20-17
The Town Water and Sewer Departments are administered, managed and maintained by the Jamestown Public Works Department.
The Town Council sits as the Board of Water and Sewer Commissioners and is responsible for the governance of the municipal water and wastewater systems for the Town of Jamestown. The Board of Water and Sewer Commissioners meets the first Monday of each month. Please see the Board of Water and Sewer Commissioners web page for more information.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please call the Water & Sewer Department at 423-9808 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (Monday through Friday). We will be happy to assist you.
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
93 Narragansett Ave.
1st Floor Finance Office
Jamestown, RI 02835
Phone (401) 423-9808
Fax (401) 423-7229