Jamestown Community Playground Reopens
Please adhere to all safety guidelines
The Jamestown Community Playground is re-opening to the public Monday September 14. It has been closed since March 13 when the state closed schools to in person learning. We made the decision to keep our playground closed during the busy summer months as our town received many visitors from across our state and the greater region as a whole. Now that the busy tourist season is behind us and with schools reopening to in person learning, we feel that it is a good time to reopen the facility with new safety precautions in place.
We are encouraging the following to those who visit our playground:
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Practice social distancing.
- Avoid crowded spaces.
- Do not visit the playground if you are not feeling well.
- Please limit your time in the park to allow for other to use the playground.
- Hand Sanitizer will be made available in the park.
- Daily cleaning will be performed on surfaces.
Please respect these guidelines to keep our community safe and keep the playground open.
Andy Wade, Parks & Recreation Director